Trucking Accident FAQ's
Question: What are the common causes of truck accidents?
Contact a Iowa semi accident lawyer representing clients in Waterloo, Iowa today to schedule your initial consultation.
Answer: In a truck accident, there may be a multitude of reasons that the truck accident occurred. Some of the more common causes of trucking accidents include:
- Lack of training on the part of the truck driver
- Overloaded trucks
- Oversized trucks
- Poorly maintained brakes on the truck
- Driving in conditions of poor visibility
- Truck driver inexperience
- Fatigued driver
- Aggressive driving behavior
- Truck driver under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol
- Driving the truck in bad weather conditions
- Dangerous or reckless driving
- Unsafe safety systems, reflectors, lights and other warning devices