Family Law FAQ's

Question: What is child support?

Contact a Iowa family law lawyer representing clients in Urbandale, Iowa today to schedule your initial consultation.

Answer: Child support is court-ordered funds to be paid by one parent to the custodial parent of a minor child after a divorce or separation.

If you would like to schedule your initial consultation contact an Iowa family law attorney, representing clients in Urbandale, Iowa at the Lipman Law Firm. Give us a call at (515) 276-3411 or email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..