Family Law FAQ's

Question: What is contempt of court?

Contact a Iowa family law lawyer representing clients in Newton, Iowa today to schedule your initial consultation.

Answer: You can bring a contempt of court proceeding and ask for a wage garnishment. Unfortunately, you may not legally withhold visitation rights if you are not  receiving child support.

If you would like to schedule your initial consultation contact an Iowa family law attorney, representing clients in Newton, Iowa at the Lipman Law Firm. Give us a call at (515) 276-3411 or email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..