Family Law FAQ's

Question: How is child support calculated?

Contact a Iowa family law lawyer representing clients in Grimes, Iowa today to schedule your initial consultation.

Answer: Every state has child support guidelines that apply a certain percentage of the non-custodial parent's income.

If you would like to schedule your initial consultation contact an Iowa family law attorney, representing clients in Grimes, Iowa at the Lipman Law Firm. Give us a call at (515) 276-3411 or email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..