Family Law FAQ's

Question: What are visitation rights?

Contact a Iowa family law lawyer representing clients in Winterset, Iowa today to schedule your initial consultation.

Answer: If one parent has custody, the other parent has the right to have visitation with his child on a regular basis. Others, such as grandparents, may seek legal visitation under certain circumstances. The amount of time awarded for these rights may be determined by the child's age as well as other conditions.

If you would like to schedule your initial consultation contact an Iowa family law attorney, representing clients in Winterset, Iowa at the Lipman Law Firm. Give us a call at (515) 276-3411 or email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..