Car Accidents FAQ's.

Question: Will I have to go to court?

Contact a Iowa car accident lawyer representing clients in Council Bluffs, Iowa today to schedule your initial consultation.

Answer: Many motor vehicle accident cases do not result in a lawsuit.  Most lawsuits are settled without a trial.  Settlements avoid the cost and the huge time commitment of a trial and may result in a greater amount of compensation than a trial.  However, if the case can't be settled in a way that is acceptable to both sides, it might be necessary to go to court.

If you would like to schedule your initial consultation contact an Iowa motorcycle injury attorney, representing clients in Council Bluffs, Iowa at the Lipman Law Firm. Give us a call at (515) 276-3411 or email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..