Car Accidents FAQ's.

Question: What do I do if I can't afford a lawyer?

Contact a Iowa car accident lawyer representing clients in Clarinda, Iowa today to schedule your initial consultation.

Answer: Many law firms will take your personal injury case on a contingency fee basis.  This means that your lawyer will get a percentage of the amount that the lawyer collects for you.  If you don't get anything, your lawyer won't get anything either.  However, you are generally responsible for any court costs, filing fees, and witness fees, no matter what the outcome of the case.

If you would like to schedule your initial consultation contact an Iowa motorcycle injury attorney, representing clients in Clarinda, Iowa at the Lipman Law Firm. Give us a call at (515) 276-3411 or email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..